Fun all way
Furrow on beauty is visible today
Laughing is a good medicine
Shall I go for a trial anyway?
But furor cannot hide
Loosen wish holds inside
Rest is dream that loaded
Persona is not revised for anyone
Anger hits all side
Self projects in all action
Ego controls all passion
Jealousy loop heart as snake
Greed is the signature in all action
Wealth is inbuilt in each desire
Future projects all thoughts
How can laugh at this stage
It’s just be an action, not from inside
©2014 SALINI.S.NAIR. All rights reserved.
SALINI NAIR's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fun all way by SALINI NAIR )
Did you read them?
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell