Funny man lives in this universe
He flies to places, where there is sadness and spreads happiness
As the goal is to spread joy, endless of it.
Nobody knows him but he is present
He cares for everyone and describes himself as the funny man.
In front of kids he jokes and becomes a child himself
Is the unique quality of this super hero.
With his wings his flight continues
He is always present, when needed
Funny man goes everywhere and makes other smile.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Funny Man by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- An Invitation, Doyen Lingua
- Bougainvillea, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Enamored Love, Lilly Emery
- October Skies, Lilly Emery
- What if, Chris Zachariou
- Within My Mind Holds Dreams, Lilly Emery
- citizen, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Treat, Please, Bruce Larkin
- I Love Halloween!, Bruce Larkin
- Wal-Mart are You Joking?, Joe Rosochacki
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)