Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
I sits in this garden when the sun sets
The glare of light comes from the west
The flowers of the garden is so much beautiful
The time is having such a wonderful sad feeling
No matter of concern but still I get the feeling
The lights in the garden are started to illuminate
The water springs in the light made it more beautiful
People are coming from somewhere to the garden
With their younger ones for a good evening
Their innocent plays gets the attention of all
Without the children the world is boredom
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Garden by Gangadharan nair Pulingat.. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Few Pieces Of Paper, Kyle Schlicher
- Carnal Succubus, Is It Poetry
- The Music Just Stops, mike scully
- colorful lies, Mary Amrutha
- Bonus post, Mae AC.
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...