Garfield’s poster that reads:
“The guy with the most toys at the end wins”
Is theology not humor
Many if not most will agree
But I think I hear a far distant whisper from one
About camels, and needle eyes and the entitled rich
Who finds a very different cosmic view
About death and the thrill of collecting.
Bill Grace's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Garfield’s Ghost by Bill Grace )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote