Gary Ayvazian's ' I Love The Rain! '
Glissando slips from the player's fingers,
Glides over the piano keyboard.
Each note resounds, echoes in the listeners' cardiac chambers.
Human mind resides inside human heart, subsides;
A rain fall can quench the parched earth's thirst;
It can also burst banks and dams to overflow
Music of the heart, the hardest thing to predict,
(Mind you, mine forever remains constant ;)
For limits and restrictions simply accelerate its forlorn pains.
So, what can one do to tame her tempest?
I have no clue, all I can do is to guard my heart;
But somehow I still believe in me and you,
I know, I know; it makes no sense at all!
But for an optimistic fool like me;
It always does.
Don Nguyen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Gary Ayvazian's ' I Love The Rain! ' by Don Nguyen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Judge Is Not A Judge, The Court Is N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Be childless., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma