Generalisation is just a proposition based on several assumptions.
Generalisations’ blinds the eye of self analysis coz the mind is suffering from paralysis.
I am a girl; hence I am weak and more prone to vulnerability. He is a boy; hence he is strong and less prone to frangibility.
Isn’t it a statement resting on the presumption of physical strengths?
Isn’t it a statement ignoring the perception of human will strengths?
Bear in mind before making generalisations that once you build on a certain premise the strength of your building lies in its foundation.
Buildings with weak foundations will wreck soon.
Meetika Srivastava's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Generalisations by Meetika Srivastava )
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi