I looked for it everywhere and looked again,
Yet did not find it.
I asked with the Sun and it vanished inviting a thunder storm.
When I asked the Moon and the stars,
they just disappeared,
leaving the dark sky.
I then asked the God,
and he just smiled.
I looked for it everywhere and had no sigh of it,
I asked myself,
and realized that it was just a ghost
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ghost by Pratisha Karki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- you know who you are, Clara Keiper
- Corners Of A Storm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Visibly appar, hasmukh amathalal
- Love's Journey, Savita Tyagi
- Check the dogs, gajanan mishra
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- Touch, Francis Wanyiri
- poet laureate i think, lee fones
- सोरनिबा आगान, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roaring ready to go…, Mark Heathcote