Who has opened Gideons gate,
A timeless portal does await.
The key was a message sayeth,
A passage blocked by unholy wraith.
We who crossed the jagged pass,
Know the portal will not last.
Deliver the message given thee,
An altar call will set them free.
A holy man can open the gate,
Only a shepherd can change their fate.
With the staff plow down the wraith,
Deliver the souls with conquering faith.
Blame will fall upon all the nations,
For all the suffering and the rations.
Many homeless and jobless brings to mind.
A measure of judgement upon all mankind.
The third seal opens in our time, take heed.
The rider with scales comes upon a black steed.
Nations will go bankrupt, many shall not eat,
Unbearable prices for oil, wine or wheat.
When the portal opens to Gideons gate,
Be the good shepherd do not hesitate.
Pray for the saints, pray for lost.
Give the alter call, whatever the cost.
Saint Eule's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gideons gate by Saint Eule )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love Is A Small Word, Lilly Emery
- varicose veins, lee fones
- Manliness Of Man, Naveed Akram
- The Long Goodbye (revised), Barry Jablonski
- I Want NIght To End, Elia Michael
- Transformation And Power Of Love, Lilly Emery
- To Do To..., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Face Filters, Naveed Akram
- Almost a Fairy Tale, Lawrence Beck
- www at put up words, Abdullah alHemaidy