Who has opened Gideons gate,
A timeless portal does await.
The key was a message sayeth,
A passage blocked by unholy wraith.
We who crossed the jagged pass,
Know the portal will not last.
Deliver the message given thee,
An altar call will set them free.
A holy man can open the gate,
Only a shepherd can change their fate.
With the staff plow down the wraith,
Deliver the souls with conquering faith.
Blame will fall upon all the nations,
For all the suffering and the rations.
Many homeless and jobless brings to mind.
A measure of judgement upon all mankind.
The third seal opens in our time, take heed.
The rider with scales comes upon a black steed.
Nations will go bankrupt, many shall not eat,
Unbearable prices for oil, wine or wheat.
When the portal opens to Gideons gate,
Be the good shepherd do not hesitate.
Pray for the saints, pray for lost.
Give the alter call, whatever the cost.
Saint Eule's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gideons gate by Saint Eule )
- Birthday, bryan wallace
- My Jason Lytle Suggestion, Mark R. Elias
- Poetic Aspirations, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Nappy Change, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Holding Closely, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Living With An Open Heart, Renee Marie
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
- Broken Love, Angela K Brown
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)