God See's Us Through Our Eye's
Every animal and human have different colors of eyes.
But one single thing all animals and humans have in common is that their pupils in their eyes are black. All pupils reflect the dark void of Source looking out from these points of view. God sees us through our eyes, through our friends eyes, through our pets eyes.
Bullion Grey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God See's Us Through Our Eye's by Bullion Grey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hate, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Silver Stripes, Edgar Albert Guest
- July The Fourth, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out Fishin', Edgar Albert Guest
- Myself, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Things They Mustn't Touch, Edgar Albert Guest
- Life, Edgar Albert Guest
- Silent Tears, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fatherhood, Edgar Albert Guest
- Cat called BLUE, yvette smith