Edward Kofi Louis
Goka And Five Others
Tossed to and fro with my mind,
One father to all to share a view;
But murder she wrote on this love.
The moment of grief and the moment of love,
And of their bodies in blankets without DNA test;
For we are now greeted by the ghost of our past!
Godwin Mawuli Dra Goka,
Yaw Brefo Berko,
Kojo Kyeremeh Djan,
Samuel Charles Aforo,
And Richard Charles Koomson;
Murder she wrote but,
The killers are still living among us.
Goka and five others,
In miniature coffins were their names inscribed on!
And this is the monument of my grief at last.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Goka And Five Others by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Hunger - never, gajanan mishra
- Our world's critical crises, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Unexpected Rendezvous, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Deathly war of soul, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Creed of yours, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Epistle To Mine Mater, Sir Toby
- Story for all of me, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- I saw only her, Erato
- Care of tear, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The Grave, Sir Toby
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)