Good Morning Friends
What fun it is to have you
As my special online friend
Someone I tell my secrets to
All my thoughts to you I send.
It seems like you are always there
Whenever I need you
You always make me laugh
On those days I'm feeling blue.
Just in case you do not know
How much you mean to me
I'm sending you this little verse
So you'll have no doubt you see!
I thank you for your kindness
And the lovely words you say
And I'm hoping all the best things
Find their way to you today
Marsha Youree's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good Morning Friends by Marsha Youree )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp
- dOnE - Paying kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Laid as wreath, hasmukh amathalal