Dr John Celes
Good Things And Evil Coexist!
However high skyscrapers rise,
Whatever be the hues of lights,
However well new bridges look,
All things must someday go!
All earthlings born must someday die;
Man’s mind just yearns for moments new;
The modern trends will unearth old;
Landscapes will surely change with times!
Yet, none can say, ‘this is the end! ’
Man loves to procreate new things;
His curiosity is great;
Man pulls off feats, if God allows!
Most things are vanity and pomp;
Most things by man seem futile too;
But God allows him freedom, so,
Let human brains and hearts do more!
Good things and evil coexist;
Changes will come though good or bad;
But Nature trims the saplings new,
So that trees grow with fruits better.
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good Things And Evil Coexist! by Dr John Celes )
- Nothing Wrong., Harold R Hunt Sr
- I Walk Not Alone, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Heaven Be You, Nicholas Nikolov
- Today somewhere, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The nasty people الهبابير, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The not so cold wind blows, Bill Cantrell
- The Swing Door., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Unchampioning The Champion, Walter T Rambwi
- What they say!, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Blue, david kush
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns