Dr John Celes
Good Things And Evil Coexist!
However high skyscrapers rise,
Whatever be the hues of lights,
However well new bridges look,
All things must someday go!
All earthlings born must someday die;
Man’s mind just yearns for moments new;
The modern trends will unearth old;
Landscapes will surely change with times!
Yet, none can say, ‘this is the end! ’
Man loves to procreate new things;
His curiosity is great;
Man pulls off feats, if God allows!
Most things are vanity and pomp;
Most things by man seem futile too;
But God allows him freedom, so,
Let human brains and hearts do more!
Good things and evil coexist;
Changes will come though good or bad;
But Nature trims the saplings new,
So that trees grow with fruits better.
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good Things And Evil Coexist! by Dr John Celes )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Matilda Who told Lies, and was Burned to.., Hilaire Belloc
Poem of the Day
- I realized why we get hurt, Tiyani Shadrack Manganya
- That fatal day to all, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Note 10, Michael P. McParland
- Secularism in true sense, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Mark o Connor's ballad of a man from sno.., Juwon Daniel
- you need to know: (, Manauwer Raza
- Solitary song, gajanan mishra
- To Sleep I Go, Michael P. McParland
- Beneath The Joy, Margaret Moran
- This funny thing called Snow, Angell Afinowi