No matter where i am, you were a piece of me.
What i do, you were there for me.
The mistakes i make, you supported me.
But now i’m here,
and you are there stuck in the present- disillusioned,
by the past. Whilst you walk the future.
My tear filled eyes witness, another
girls metaphor for innocence is stolen,
If French is the language of love- why,
why can’t we speak it…
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Goodbye Proposal by Matthew English )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rename the sun, gajanan mishra
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tomorrow, Tony Adah