Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Blok
Grass Was Pushing Through
Grass was pushing through earth by the graves, we've forgot.
We've forgot yesterday… We've forgot every word…
Only silence around us sings…
Whether You're not alive? Whether You're not a flash
Due this death of them gone, of them burned to the ash's?
Whether your own heart is not spring?
Only here to breath by these graves and these stones,
Where composed I once those beautiful songs
Of the meeting that's waiting for us…
Where at first into my waxen-colorless face
You had breathed with fresh air of the distant life's grace,
Pushing through as the graveyard's green grass…
Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Blok's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grass Was Pushing Through by Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Blok )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Shiv and Shakti, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Is War, Justin Molebatsi
- Shut Up You Drug Addict (Clean Version), Paula Glynn
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -50, Ronjoy Brahma
- Woman's Relation Matters, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Altar Of Twilight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- alone! ! !, SALINI NAIR
- Grace, Jacque Hardison
- Conjure The Music, Margaret Alice Second
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -49, Ronjoy Brahma