Grave Which Lies Hidden
Chained before the change, I am absorbed into the shade of faint.
Painted to last by portrait, pictured to the brush.
I hang by the flames of my frame.
Morning to dawn, savage is the start of another brutal day.
Life consumes energy, worn as a dress.
Alive to feel dead, death comes to a stop but far from the end.
I circle the deepest holes inside my brain.
I broke straight through my mind, I turned left at every bend.
Prevent the explosion in between the chemical storm trapped by time.
Captured by the voice of violence.
Totally ignored by the breath of silence.
The trilogy of the square is where my shadow was seized.
Wrapped with plastic fanatics to feel fantastic.
I am healing inside my nightmare.
Bleeding that I am dreaming.
Burning with the aches of hate.
I do not feel any less to care.
I am screaming for an eye to see.
For one split of a second.
For you to believe me.
Taste my tears.
I will grave which lies hidden.
I will grave my fears.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grave Which Lies Hidden by Unic Cjonr )
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh