Grave Which Lies Hidden
Chained before the change, I am absorbed into the shade of faint.
Painted to last by portrait, pictured to the brush.
I hang by the flames of my frame.
Morning to dawn, savage is the start of another brutal day.
Life consumes energy, worn as a dress.
Alive to feel dead, death comes to a stop but far from the end.
I circle the deepest holes inside my brain.
I broke straight through my mind, I turned left at every bend.
Prevent the explosion in between the chemical storm trapped by time.
Captured by the voice of violence.
Totally ignored by the breath of silence.
The trilogy of the square is where my shadow was seized.
Wrapped with plastic fanatics to feel fantastic.
I am healing inside my nightmare.
Bleeding that I am dreaming.
Burning with the aches of hate.
I do not feel any less to care.
I am screaming for an eye to see.
For one split of a second.
For you to believe me.
Taste my tears.
I will grave which lies hidden.
I will grave my fears.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grave Which Lies Hidden by Unic Cjonr )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- A Wanderer, Noah Body
- Adil Jussawalla A Poet Of The Fragmented.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Villanelle: Nothing so upturns creative .., T (no first name) Wignesan
- यादों का आवागमन............, sanjay kumar maurya
- Chiquitita, Matthias Pantaleon
- Through Heaven's Backdoor, Smoky Hoss
- A Little Daughter, What Have I In Poor I.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- crazy huh, Natalie Washington
- Textology - 5. Sentences, Joseph Archer
- Why have you destroyed, gajanan mishra