I look at you and you know what I see?
I see green. Green are your eyes, that have look somewhere else,
But I love just the same. Green eyes that deceived me,
Green was the color of betrayal.
Green is the color of the pain in your eyes.
Green is the color of a liar,
Green was the grass in the day that you told me
How much you would love me
Forever and always
Green was the room
Where I found you with her,
Green was the color of pain,
Green was betrayal
Green is a mystery,
Green can be joyful,
Green can be painful,
Green can be pretty,
Green can mean love,
Green can mean hate,
I see green when I see you,
Green is your color,
Green it will be,
Green are your eyes, that have hurt me so deeply but I love just the same.
Ale Duncan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Green by Ale Duncan )
- NOT FAR OFF: A NEW BEGINNING, M.J Donnchadh
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal