He was into art,
He loved architecture,
And living the dream.
To him some people were flowers,
Others were weeds,
He loved certain children,
And did very dirty deeds.
He was optimistic,
But he didn't like banks,
Didn't like Russia,
But he was always fond of tanks.
Not known for being shallow,
Rather known for depth,
But his heart was hollow,
And everything he touched... turned to death.
He got his signals crossed.
That's the best you can say,
Or he might have been possessed,
With ALL HELL to pay.
Richard Jarboe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Guess Who? by Richard Jarboe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto