Edward Kofi Louis
Had Grown Out
The muse of life in the land of peace!
it is very tender and, had grown out with the fruits of love;
With a place of sleep for him to rest and,
The love from her to care for him.
The muse of life in the land of joy!
It is for the sake of love to live in peace;
real, meal, heal, deal, teal, peal, seal, weal, veal, zeal!
But, pink and blue equals to violet.
The fabric of literature,
With kitchens and chickens;
And with fine flour in a new world!
But, i need sweet orange to quench my thirst.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Had Grown Out by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Be Drunk In Love ~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- Bon Boy, Birgitta Heikka
- At the Helm of a Dragon, Steven Rhoads
- I Am Only Human, Lilly Emery
- Happy Birthday To Bri! A Fantastic Step-.., Bri Edwards
- JUST ONE AND SINGLE, Juwon Daniel
- Love is God, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Precious gold, Mark Heathcote
- God is Love- 2, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Power Of The Mighty God, Lilly Emery