Dr John Celes
A birthday comes just once a year;
Love the day when you were born!
That day, you feel so very dear:
Love the dawn of this special morn!
May be, you feel a bit older,
But your heart is young as ever;
May be, you turn somewhat bolder;
Your mind feels happy as never!
A birthday makes you grow in age;
It brings for you a great message:
‘Enjoy the life that God gives you;
Forget the past that’s weary too! ’
From this day, you must not ev’r cry;
From this day, to laugh more, you try;
This day, you ought to always smile;
This day brings fond memories awhile!
dear Mrs. Latha Vivek
From, Dean, V.P. AND ALL STAFF, PMC
Copyright by Dr John Celes 19-10-2010
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sleep now, hasmukh amathalal
- OUR NEIGHBOR'S BABY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Older, Younger, Both, Joyce Sutphen
- Living in the Body, Joyce Sutphen
- Beggar thy Neighbor, John F. McCullagh
- In Black, Joyce Sutphen
- Ever After, Joyce Sutphen
- Miracle entry, hasmukh amathalal
- Evening Angelus, Joyce Sutphen
- Casino, Joyce Sutphen