Happy Birthday Dad
Every day the whole year through,
I feel grateful you are my father.
Some fathers dont have time for their kids,
But for you I am never a bother.
You always make the effort to listen and share;
You are always there when you are needed.
It warms me to know how much you care,
And with that knowledge my worries are defeated.
Dad, you are truly admired and adored,
And as your daughter, I hope that you know,
These sentiments fill me each day of the year,
And my love for you continues to grow.
Today I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Birthday Dad by Arfa Karim )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tomorrow I, Sadiqullah Khan
- Elegy To A Gypsy Lass, richard harris
- Firewater, Sadiqullah Khan
- Multiplied By Each Mind, Margaret Alice Second
- de reporter, co the skipper
- Knock the Door Down, Sadiqullah Khan
- Trails Of Love, Lilly Emery
- The Scars, Sadiqullah Khan
- Much Grief, Sadiqullah Khan
- Coffee Republic, Sadiqullah Khan