Happy Forth of July
The tents are set up and all the family arrives.
For it is the July Fourth family weekend party.
For three and sometimes four days the McCoy clan celebrates this special day.
We lay out on the pond, tell stories, set off fireworks, have campfires, play with the little cousins, have volleyball tournaments, and eat lots of food.
We always have a great time because it's just a bunch of crazy family fun.
Not only do we celebrate this special day but we celebrate our wonderful and huge family.
This is only one tradition we celebrate but we have many more.
Natalie McCoy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Forth of July by Natalie McCoy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Jackson Hotel, Lynda Hull
- Let me overthrown, gajanan mishra
- Insect Life of Florida, Lynda Hull
- Fierce, Electric Lady
- The Gift, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- History, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Raging fire, gajanan mishra
- In Praise of Nobility (Twelve), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- WHAT WE HAVE BECOME, Terry terrific Egharevba
- Rebel Yell, Charles Hancock