**Happy, Happy Birthday Ailyn!
Your birthday made me feel glad.
As you are to me, Lady Ailyn
my friend, my chatmate,
In this I wish
That you will be happy with your
Loved family, Mommy, Daddy and Lowell
Who were there to undertand you
In your needs though big and small
Or even the least essential
and the sweet desire you have
today, February 9,
your natal day.
Happy, Happy Birthday!
HAZEL Calumarde's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (**Happy, Happy Birthday Ailyn! by HAZEL Calumarde )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If there were no flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Rumors, Lilly Emery
- Pitcher, Morgan Michaels
- Faits Sonnet, sheade rudman
- It Is Very Sad, Ronell Warren Alman
- Her Sonnet, sheade rudman
- ~Project Monarch~, Allan Gerard
- The Hand, Sandra Feldman
- ONLY ASHES OF AN UGLY AGGRESSION, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Day In July, Nick krakana