**Happy, Happy Birthday Ailyn!
Your birthday made me feel glad.
As you are to me, Lady Ailyn
my friend, my chatmate,
In this I wish
That you will be happy with your
Loved family, Mommy, Daddy and Lowell
Who were there to undertand you
In your needs though big and small
Or even the least essential
and the sweet desire you have
today, February 9,
your natal day.
Happy, Happy Birthday!
HAZEL Calumarde's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (**Happy, Happy Birthday Ailyn! by HAZEL Calumarde )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Cleanliness and Happiness, chandra thiagarajan
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)