Dr John Celes
‘Happy Marriage Anniversary! ’
Full seventeen years have rolled off now
Since marriage; only God knows ‘how? ’
We may have had our years of strife;
But on the whole, ‘twas nice a life!
Our children are our wealth;
The Scripture gives us health
Of body, mind, heart, soul,
Till we fulfill our role.
The morrow seems so good;
So is our spiritual mood;
God cares and us provides;
Our future, He decides.
Let worry, never us worry;
Our failures past, we must bury;
For sins, let’s say to God. ‘Sorry! ’
En Road to Heaven, let’s hurry!
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (‘Happy Marriage Anniversary! ’ by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- THE CRIMINALIZING OF LAETRILE, Richard Thripp
- What Can Israel Do It If They Understand.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gods Strong Hold, Lilly Emery
- Softball Game, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maharshi Aurobido's The Life Divine, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Casting A Lure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flagflap, Saiom Shriver
- Ants, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadow Play, Saiom Shriver
- essay 1, gordon nosworthy