Happy Rita and Pleasant Bob
Rita with her happy smile,
wears stylish jewelry with lots of style.
Born in the windy city of Chicago in 1933,
Her father was a tenor in the Metropolitan Opera Company.
Rita received her teaching degree,
in Texas while her husband Bob was in the military.
Rita was also three years at the College of NYC,
she then had two children so she taught briefly.
Her graduation gown was her first maternity dress,
Her daughter gave them one grandchild they dearly cherish.
Long Island is where Rita and Bob where most of their married life,
They now live in Florida with the pelicans and sunshine.
Bob and Rita make their morning stop,
In Barnes and Noble café where they read and talk,
Talk to friends while lending a listening ear,
Rita is genuine, sweet and sincere.
So say hi, to the Rita and Bob when you are here.
Written by Suzae Chevalier on October 6,2011
Christina Sunrise's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Rita and Pleasant Bob by Christina Sunrise )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Your Shot, Your Time, Maverick Jones
- Our Very Limited Time, Jeff Gangwer
- High-octane Lovers, Simon Quperlier
- LUVin The LATER, Mandolyn Davidson
- Madman On The 10, Juan Olivarez
- COPLA SESENTA: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Losing My Mind, Maverick Jones
- Concepts Of Virtue, Joseph T. Renaldi
- im looking for a g f, cristobal Benjumea
- Walking Away Strong, Maverick Jones