Dr John Celes
Happy Wedding Anniversary, My Dearest Brother
May love of God that joined you together
In Holy Matrimony keep
You healthy, wealthy, pious and wise!
May your aims, desires and dreams come true
On Wedding Anniversary
As grace of God miracles perform!
May the Almighty shower His blessings
Upon your family amply
Giving you the peace and harmony!
May you both live more fruitful years in Christ
In accordance with His sacred Word
Blissfully embracing the Lord!
"Happy Wedding Anniversary to Annan and Anni! "
From your loving brother Dr. Celestine,
Mercy Celestine, Cathy and Diana
Copyright by Dr John Celes 16-02-2012
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Wedding Anniversary, My Dearest Brother by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Enchanted Moon, Regina Riddle
- Rain, Regina Riddle
- Life shall not, hasmukh amathalal
- Bereft, Natalie Evans
- O You And Go Seeing The Face, The Face D.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- One and the only one, Aftab Alam
- Mera yakin ye kehta hai, Aftab Alam
- Progress? Who Needs It?, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock Legged Heathen, Ursula Livingston
- Bad neighbors, hasmukh amathalal