donald kuutsi (HARARE, Zimbabwe / 9 july 1991)
Welcome to the zone where sleeping is not an option
and money never sleeps,
the dice never cease to roll to be in the game,
Harare, the zone 263, #04
life is too fast in the sunshine city
fast life, fast lane, with flash lights
glowing in the sunshine city but the environment can be unfriendly if you dont hustle to get what you want..sometimes the Game can be safe and unsafe@ the same time
you got to rise up and strive hard, playing it hard and safe as it is the survival of the fittest in Harare, Harare a zone where environment can be unfriendly, of course it the sunshine city, but you alone can make the dice glow and shine by yourself,
no one will help you pull your wagon of life but instead you got to pull it alone through God's will as life is n't a bed of roses,
Beautiful streets lights, but the street lights are turned on and off just like moments passing as the zone has fast lanes because life is too short,
Harare, a zone where sleeping is not an option you got to work late to keep on the lights sometimes, its the survival of the fittest in HARARE...
Poet Other Poems
- 3RD DEGREE TRAGEDY [UNPLUGED MYSTRIES]
- A NEW DAY (BRAND NEW DAY)
- BETTER DAYS AWAITS COLLABORATION[ WITH M...
- Cecil Square Park Affair
- CHISHUWO(IN MEMORY OF THE LATE ANTONY K...
- Coming Home [Seven Wounds Of The Goodwil...
- CONFLICT OF INTREST
- CONFLICT OF INTREST(CLEAN VERSION, Donal...
- CONSIDER ME
- Dream- -DONALD Kuutsı And Gaylor Munemo ...
- Falcons Family Anthem R.A.P #High Note#[...
- Falcons Mansion
- Falling in love (Donald kuutsi&Gaylord M...
- Final Hour(Final Academic Battle)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Final Hour(Final Academic Battle) by donald kuutsi )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley