Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow
All universe is a symphony
Of overwhelming harmony,
All universe, magical euphony
Of discords and cacophony.
Universe, an evolving creation
Of parts to harmonious whole,
Universe is elegant evolution
To harmony as its single goal.
Harmony is love, it's beauty,
Harmony, nature's profundity;
Harmony is peace, it's grace,
Harmony is truth at right place.
An orchestra of unrelated parts,
Harmony is love and true beauty;
Harmony drags on rails all parts
For onward move to divine duty.
Harmony is attunement of souls,
Harmony is synchronised goals;
Harmony, accomplishment itself,
Harmony is fulfilment of self.
Lullaby to soul, lightness at heart,
Harmony blunts disturbances within,
Holds all pulls of strife and fight
In single string of care and concern.
Hamony is rhythm, harmony is rhyme,
Harmony is back to universal truth;
Harmony is blend of essence in time,
Harmony is true god in its right depth.
No mismatch there, no fear or care,
All, easy march in synchronised flow;
No doubts, discord; no constraint ever,
Harmony is the nature's innate law.
Harmony is the divine give and take
Towards sacred goal of good of all;
Harmony is love, it's beauty awake,
Their sole soul that stands it that tall.
No love or beauty, no truth or world
Without the harmony to fill their gap;
Love is love; beauty, to beauty tied
And world is truth in harmony's lap.
Harmony is at heart of the evolution,
Harmony is the holy spirit of creation;
Harmony is solvent that dissolves all
To roll the creation to cherished goal.
The cosmic focus that brings all close,
Harmony is force that binds into one;
Time and space in the universal maze
Bow to the biddance that harmony rein.
Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Harmony by Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 March 1819 – 1889)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Candadi Kelidara Vistara, Shishunala Sharif
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Knew a Woman, Theodore Roethke
- Beautiful Inside, Paul Holmes
Poem of the Day
- Imprisoned!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Afghanistanstuck, Ima Ryma
- To Speak With You II, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Speak With You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Virtuous Acts, Leong Ming Loong
- Your Paradise Is Met, Naveed Akram
- Who Needs Rains In Heaven?, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Prevention is better than cure, Leong Ming Loong
- Twittering Among Feelings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Living Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak