Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow
All universe is a symphony
Of overwhelming harmony,
All universe, magical euphony
Of discords and cacophony.
Universe, an evolving creation
Of parts to harmonious whole,
Universe is elegant evolution
To harmony as its single goal.
Harmony is love, it's beauty,
Harmony, nature's profundity;
Harmony is peace, it's grace,
Harmony is truth at right place.
An orchestra of unrelated parts,
Harmony is love and true beauty;
Harmony drags on rails all parts
For onward move to divine duty.
Harmony is attunement of souls,
Harmony is synchronised goals;
Harmony, accomplishment itself,
Harmony is fulfilment of self.
Lullaby to soul, lightness at heart,
Harmony blunts disturbances within,
Holds all pulls of strife and fight
In single string of care and concern.
Hamony is rhythm, harmony is rhyme,
Harmony is back to universal truth;
Harmony is blend of essence in time,
Harmony is true god in its right depth.
No mismatch there, no fear or care,
All, easy march in synchronised flow;
No doubts, discord; no constraint ever,
Harmony is the nature's innate law.
Harmony is the divine give and take
Towards sacred goal of good of all;
Harmony is love, it's beauty awake,
Their sole soul that stands it that tall.
No love or beauty, no truth or world
Without the harmony to fill their gap;
Love is love; beauty, to beauty tied
And world is truth in harmony's lap.
Harmony is at heart of the evolution,
Harmony is the holy spirit of creation;
Harmony is solvent that dissolves all
To roll the creation to cherished goal.
The cosmic focus that brings all close,
Harmony is force that binds into one;
Time and space in the universal maze
Bow to the biddance that harmony rein.
Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Harmony by Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow )
- Tour Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- ZZ Animals Flunk These 2014 Candidates, Saiom Shriver
- my pool days, lee fones
- Enough is enough, Pat Raia
- A list of the most stupid things said to.., Mae AC.
- Cherry on Top Sundries Shoppe, Steve Kittell
- Contemporary-time Indian English Poets A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Importance of compassion, gajanan mishra
- A Flower Which Dreams, Rohit Sapra
- Ways of Being Me, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Ernest Christopher Dowson
(2 August 1867 – 23 February 1900)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)