Hate Not - Fear Not
Kill if you must, but never hate:
Man is but grass and hate is blight,
The sun will scorch you soon or late,
Die wholesome then, since you must fight.
Hate is a fear, and fear is rot
That cankers root and fruit alike,
Fight cleanly then, hate not, fear not,
Strike with no madness when you strike.
Fever and fear distract the world,
But calm be you though madmen shout,
Through blazing fires of battle hurled,
Hate not, strike, fear not, stare Death out!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hate Not - Fear Not by Robert Graves )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Communists Are Not At All The Good Men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Pleading to God?, Dr John Celes
- Restricted!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Seemith!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Fashion Girls, Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works 3, C Jay Caputo
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Poet, Chris Newton
- Insomnia, petra pen