Hate You Love
I hate that you changed.
Hate that you're the same.
I hate that you left.
Hate how you've stayed.
I hate how I cry.
Hate how you make me smile
I hate how I feel...
how I miss you all the while
I hate how it hurts.
And hate that it's my fault.
I hate that it's yours.
and I take the blame but it's all the same
I hate that I can't be around you no more
I hate how I've lost you.
Who you really are.
I hate that I can't tell you all this.
But most of all,
I hate how I can't hate you,
Not even a little.
I hate how I still love you
Savannah Shostrom's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hate You Love by Savannah Shostrom )
- Our First Date, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Terrorist Behind Every Bush, Talile Ali
- I Love You 2, Michael McParland
- Trust None, Even Me, Sir Toby Moses
- Lema, Nassy Fesharaki
- Decaying Within, Angelica Stevenz
- WALAA, Wala' Qamhieh
- A Hardworking Wind, Terry Dawson
- have been posess, ademola oluwabusayo
- Be patient, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Conscience, Henry David Thoreau
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)