Hatred For Haikus.
I fricking hate haikus,
They make me sick to the core,
That syllable thing,
They look so easy,
Yet it's incredibly hard,
To write a good one,
That's not so stupid,
Or meaningless, Sounding bad,
Just like these haikus,
Hatred for haikus,
I will always have within,
I fricking hate haikus.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hatred For Haikus. by Dyllan Martin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery
- Unloved Men Hate (and retards at the M.., Monk E. Biz
- Hope you won't Forget, Lore Me34
- Any other issue, gajanan mishra
- To show as great., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 'Useless'..... [human uselessness; PSYC.., Bri Edwards
- WORN OUT DOOR, Philo Yan
- Newbie, Savita Tyagi
- Is That A Virtues Woman?, John Ugolo Umah