There walks a girl with a death
Always staying behind her back
She wonders if its just a spirit
Which only she can see
And no-one can feel it?
How will this end?
How will it be?
Is it just a ghost
Or the one which was sold
To be helot in this world
Maybe she just lost her mind
And now, while ripping her hair
In her head she can hear a sound
Which, in this world has no pair
Leaves are flying with the wind
As the Autumn is recurring
And the rain is pouring away
All those thoughts I shouldnt say
Shes gonna be okay...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Haunted by Marketa Richnavska )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson