Have You Felt This Way?
Standing up for rights, invites many a dark stormy days.
To tolerate in silence, brings in heartaches anyways..
When the tides of life gets rough, like in the vast ocean..
Life's journey overflows with many a variable emotions
Clinging to the streak of lights, with hopes of many a peace
To sweeps away the darkness and for turbulence to cease.
Making misery to one’s life for just another’s satisfaction.
Is Hard to comprehend, stooping so low is it of existence? ?
Such indignant attitude, that dwells in one’s uneasy mind
Is a cowardly response, that makes one insensitive and blind…
shirani ibrahim's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Have You Felt This Way? by shirani ibrahim )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Heedless, Jubril Balogun
- Missing You, Michael P. McParland
- Against my empty soul, Bee Kilpatrick
- Which One Do I Choose?, Julie Johnson
- Beautiful Madness, Steven Rhoads
- I am a poet, Julie Johnson
- Life of War, Steven Rhoads
- Do It Well, Babatunde Aremu
- So Tired, Frank Lindquist
- BHARAT KE VEER, AVINASH PANDEY KHUSH