Have You Felt This Way?
Standing up for rights, invites many a dark stormy days.
To tolerate in silence, brings in heartaches anyways..
When the tides of life gets rough, like in the vast ocean..
Life's journey overflows with many a variable emotions
Clinging to the streak of lights, with hopes of many a peace
To sweeps away the darkness and for turbulence to cease.
Making misery to one’s life for just another’s satisfaction.
Is Hard to comprehend, stooping so low is it of existence? ?
Such indignant attitude, that dwells in one’s uneasy mind
Is a cowardly response, that makes one insensitive and blind…
shirani ibrahim's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Have You Felt This Way? by shirani ibrahim )
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Terry Collett
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Hardcastle Crags, Sylvia Plath
- Burning The Letters, Sylvia Plath
- On Edge at Midnight, Kimani wa Mumbi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost