Have You Felt This Way?
Standing up for rights, invites many a dark stormy days.
To tolerate in silence, brings in heartaches anyways..
When the tides of life gets rough, like in the vast ocean..
Life's journey overflows with many a variable emotions
Clinging to the streak of lights, with hopes of many a peace
To sweeps away the darkness and for turbulence to cease.
Making misery to one’s life for just another’s satisfaction.
Is Hard to comprehend, stooping so low is it of existence? ?
Such indignant attitude, that dwells in one’s uneasy mind
Is a cowardly response, that makes one insensitive and blind…
shirani ibrahim's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Have You Felt This Way? by shirani ibrahim )
- Waves of customers inside those stores, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Leading Me Home, Heather Burns
- She's mad at me today, Louis Borgo
- An Event, Heather Burns
- Hiding In The Open In Her Room, Is It Poetry
- All Hallows Eve, David Lewis Paget
- The Devil Twists God's Words & Desires., Tom Zart
- Naturality, michael walkerjohn
- time, lee fones
- I Saw You Today, Raven McCall
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- If I Knew Someone Cared, Nicole Rawls
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- CHERYL winter
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)