He Moved So Straight
He moved among them with tasks,
Those tasks embodied the pleasant nature
Of icy ground, this felony emptied its task.
Then the elbows were entrenched in mud,
And he squinted at smart green localities,
Windows shook with the straight vision
Coming through as if a foot had stepped on another.
The affairs of the young grew into possessed spirits,
With mighty steps they undertook their guile
To face a worse act with the better table and chair.
Pulling back, we mattered with mattresses that spoke
To us with the whiles and wont and desires.
To see the fireplace act like a house was perfect
Where two glasses shook until they spun in directions.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He Moved So Straight by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting me, Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo
- HELPLESS, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- A piece of my ground, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Tick Tock, Michael Mira
- Love Burns, Khairul Ahsan