He said ~ She said
Once we were happy, you and I
love was new and the music high,
When we met, we were two lone sheep
just dreaming of love in our sleep.
If ever you told me that love was through
I would not know quite what to do.
Let's make today our engagement day
joyous bells are the only way.
Always, I'll be your gracious swan
with ballerina steps, from now on.
Hold me, in my Alice Blue Gown
and take your superstar to town.
And we will be happy you and I
kisses new, and the music high
Tell me when...and we'll buy a gem
and a cottage for two away in the glen.
Joyce Hemsley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He said ~ She said by Joyce Hemsley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto