HEAR MY CRY
CAN YOU HEAR MY CRY?
I GUESS YOU CAN'T,
YOU WON'T EVEN LET ME TRY
WHY DO YOU WANT TO LEAVE THIS RELATIONSHIP UP TO DRY.
I WANT YOU TO BE MINE,
BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS BLOW MY MIND.
I KNOW I'M NOT PERFECT, BUT NOBODY IS
THAT'S WHY I WANT YOU TO HEAR MY CRY.
CAN YOU HEAR?
ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?
IS ANYONE IN THERE?
I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH,
MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF,
MORE THAN THE STARS IN SPACE.
I GUESS IT BLEW UP IN MY FACE.
I WANTED TO PICK UP THE WRONG PIECES,
SO I COULD PUT THEM RIGHT.
HOW MUCH LONGER DO YOU WANT ME TO KEEP
HOLDING YOU TIGHT AT NIGHT.
DOES IT MEAN IT'S OVER,
I HOPE NOT, BECAUSE I CAN'T BEAR ANYMORE BAD NEWS,
AM I RIGHT?
Jose' Taylor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HEAR MY CRY by Jose' Taylor )
- 'Did I ever Exist? ', Ananta Madhavan
- Keep safe, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunshine, Hanh Chau
- The Power Of Prayer, Tom Zart
- Mini Pool Tournament, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight And Every Night, Michael McParland
- Ongoing Mental De-Evolution, michael walkerjohn
- Crossroads Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Spaces Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Know Why Old People Are Sometimes Very.., Shalom Freedman
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1 February 1927)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)