Heart Filled With Faith
One innermost part of individual
fulfilment of the whole personality,
moral and spiritual value.
The principles standard of the mind,
confident will power over all.
The miracle that God occupy fully
to those who believe in his power.
The complete trust in God, loyalty
and steadiness that God can do wonder.
The state time place gather by one
individual in the journey of life.
A clean, clear, just, promising
execution of God the father almighty
favourable and winning life.
The marvellous wonder to the presence
of God the father, highest hope
expectation of goal at hand.
Faith that create system forming a
whole method of freedom to
instruct the power of God through our faith.
Faith can do wonder.
' Faith is a substance of things hope for
the evidence of things not seen '.
Jocelyn Dunbar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heart Filled With Faith by Jocelyn Dunbar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- THE DOORS THAT WOULD NOT OPEN, NADYA AWADH
- Great Creative Genius, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- सिमांङावसो गले गले, Ronjoy Brahma
- Highway Snippets: Of Rainbows & Ruins, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- For Life, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Mind Flying, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Broken Relationship, eseck ezeh
- Final Test, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- $25 from POEM HUNTER, Richard Thripp
- Children's Prayer, RoseAnn V. Shawiak