Heart Of Thanks
Today, you lay down things that I need to learn,
you show up matters that I need to bear
To have justice of all that I've done, you teach me
another strategy to deal with many things happening in life
To realize to see the distance result of things.
You teach me how to lay down to you all the pain experiences
to back down my knees and pray.
Father God, receive the heart of thanks to your hands,
all things in time, all the days and nights and all the years,
' THANK YOU '; Amen.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heart Of Thanks by Jocelyn Dunbar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Jacob's Well, Liilia Talts Morrison
- A Dream Can die, asoke ray
- In Praise of Nobility (Fourteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Motionless, asoke ray
- Stated Cause, johnny case
- Copyright, Samantha Pearson
- annoying wood pigeon, lee fones
- Really very unique..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- leave me your hands so i can learn how t.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Open Windows, Lilly Emery