Heart says Love Love!
Tick tick tick
clock is ticking,
Birds fly out and return to nest,
Marking end of another day,
One more day you gone,
One more night you sleep,
one more dream yet to come,
before yesterday's dream materialize,
Dreams pile up like files on inefficient clerk's table,
Or as the garbage basket emptied yesterday is now full again!
Dreams are faster,
As we travel fast, dreams too move away faster!
Consumed energy is not used up well!
efficiency if matters,
Heat engine of less efficiency are out dated and useless!
Pray Lord, fix my mission,
before this machine gets outdated and scraped when shape value is just more than a dollar,
Consuming energy worth several dollar,
how worth is this inefficient machine?
God tells move, move,
Heart screams Love, Love!
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heart says Love Love! by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- Come to me I am here, gajanan mishra
- The Phonecall Generation, Aidan Cost
- Sleepless Nights, Mimi Ahmed
- Truth is opening, gajanan mishra
- I Am Afraid, Amitava Sur
- How then?, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Cholesterol, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- A Confession, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Dog Lays at My Feet, David McLansky
- Asthi-Kalasha, Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)