Heart to Heart
Heart to heart friendships mean so much; because
special friends keep in touch.
Friends really care, and have good times
to share. Ties are formed each year, creating pleasant
memories to hold dear. Because they are blessed by Christ's love
divine, heart to heart friendships can last a life time.
Treasured memories of good times, and bad, speak to our
hearts and make them glad. Heart to heart friendships are
true blue and mean a lot to both me and you.
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Heart to Heart by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A sweet word is an inspiration, umaprosad das
- Last Words, Deborah DeNicola
- It's Funny, Isn't It?, Lili Domis
- You And I, Lili Domis
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra