Do not think that any person
has true understanding of death or Heaven -
do not believe Heaven is but an empty promise
of eternal luxury and ease.
Did not Jesus say
that the faithful servant
is given greater responsibilities?
I do not claim
to have any true insight into Heaven,
but I suspect
that there is far more to Heaven
than simply sitting around and singing.
After all, Heaven is not where we go to die,
it is where we go to truly live.
Zachary Zuccaro's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heaven by Zachary Zuccaro )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- eat it up like yeah?, Mandolyn ...
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher
- Question Answered, Kyle Schlicher
- Spearmint Leaves, Saiom Shriver
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI