Stalagmites and Stalactites,
Dance a hum upon your hair,
Hatred's pixie dances her rhythmic witchcraft.
And you'll be singing along,
With the sin of the task.
Hard as rocks,
Feel your lips wet,
With the tears that are her blood.
Slit her throat,
I'm sure that hair of yours can do it.
She'd be down on her knees,
Pouring out her heart,
The liquids mixing so unpure,
Splatter her beautiful blood.
And you're not gonna brood,
On her innocence,
You'll be sucking the life away.
Bottling that fearful breath.
Tap- dancing on emotions,
You broke another egg-shell,
Ignorance is bliss,
Bliss, bliss, bliss,
You're screaming it,
And damn you-
Reachhing for it all-
Damn I'm too late,
With the paint splatters.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hell by ally gunther )
- मीडिया, Priyanka Gupta
- The Daughter of the Earth - 19, gajanan mishra
- सीने में आग भरो, Aftab Alam
- Annoyance Generator, Christopher Withers
- The Lass Of Alberry, Julian Mann
- The truant.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- All Is This World, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Feeling Alive, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reactions To A Poem, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Examinations, abhi mangla
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(3rd April 19sixty)