Help Me God
God, I do not know what is happening to me?
I am starting to feel so much pain again
Life, just never gets better
Always, some sort of difficulty is presented
How can I even manage to deal with such things?
Please, give me strength so I can deal with difficulties.
I know people will never like me
As they simply do not understand me.
Everyone still shows a form of hatred
This feeling is very difficult to go through
However, I cannot just give up.
I have certain goals set for myself
Which, I do require to achieve
Even if this world and everyone in it hates me
I cannot give up.
Dear god, just present me some strength
Since, I cannot lose this battle called life
Let me prevail, through your strength and of mine.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Help Me God by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- When all the styles be counted, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The stars were rolling, Emmanuel George Cefai
- DUMPSTER 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- When The Soul Sickens, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Diminishing returns, Emmanuel George Cefai
- LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Don't Think It Down, Susan Lacovara
- A LITTLE BIT CRAZY 10 WORDS, Beryl Dov
- LOVE VS. SEX 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- What You Create, Susan Lacovara