I could feel her breath as she speaks
Next to me. I could not stop looking
In her eyes, they are as clean as snow,
Her brown chunk chubby cheeks are as
Soft as cotton. O my! I have seen
The beauty of the LORD in flash.
The structure of her body is so amazing.
My hands on her were like lotion
All over her. Before she came our love
To me was blur to me. Next to me...
It was the best I have ever seen.
If she is not love, than I here love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her Attrection by Musa Ndhlovu )
- Dilemma, Gillian Commerford
- Living, Gillian Commerford
- सानसे, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Square, Frank Avon
- Shelling Peas on Boulders Beach [for my .., Gillian Commerford
- हार्थखिया मिनिदोँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- just orientation..many can be straighten.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Demented Souls (A re-submission), Valsa George
- King One - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- दिनैनि सानरेबाव, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)