Her Darkend Ally
She lost the comfort, now she’s cold
Where is the warmth of his arms?
She lost the beat she loved the most
Where is the sound of his heart?
She lost the reason for hers
Where is the joy of his smile?
She lost the time she felt her best
Where is the company of his love?
She lost the magic that made the world fade away
Where is the spell of his kisses?
Under his spell
Dancing to the beat
Filled with joy
Surrounded by warmth
He was the captor of her heart
But then she took another look…
…She’d lost him….
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her Darkend Ally by Brandi Joyner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Don't Blame Me Nine 67, Anne Tardos
- My Love Is Strong Nine 66, Anne Tardos
- Lacan Says Nine 64, Anne Tardos
- So Quiet Nine 65, Anne Tardos
- Letting Go, Anne Tardos
- A Life, Anne Tardos
- Hallo, My Fancy, William Cleland
- A NeverEnding Story, Chenou Liu
- O elephant, gajanan mishra
- Unravelling / Shock, Nathaniel Tarn