Edward Kofi Louis
Her First Fruit Of Love
The beauty of beauties and the handsome of handsomeness,
The romance of your romance lies through your legs;
The sweet of sweets and the passion of passions,
The romance of your romance lies through your breasts;
So incline your ear to my poems and listen to the words of the wise,
For her first fruit of love is all that i ate.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her First Fruit Of Love by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Amazing Grace, Mohammad Siddiqui
- After The Interview..., Morgan Michaels
- Where the Rapture?, Estelle Pigot
- I love you, Hafeni Nghidinua
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas