RIC S. BASTASA
her name starts with an F...
AT That time she only knew love
nothing below or above it
all love, nothing about the future
nothing to take, but all
everything to give but the guy
said he is not prepared and
so she had no choice
but an abortion, her first baby should have
The Chinese man married another
she was devastated, but she must move on with her life
and to a man where there was no love
she gave herself
got pregnant but the loveless marriage
like those marriages
did not last.....
She is all alone
her baby turned into a man
time flies so quickly
he became a nurse
and he called her
that he loves her that much
when he assisted a woman in labor
'it is not easy to become a mother'
In one party she met the man he first loved
with a sickly wife
a failing kidney
and they had no child....
'Do not say any word, for i am blue'
Things do not work perfectly for love
love brings its own sorrows
becomes too beautiful
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (her name starts with an F... by RIC S. BASTASA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Two Baldy Ladies, Neela Nath
- The Painter Rearranges the Mirrors (1415), Cole Swensen
- OUR STREETS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Evolution of the Garden, Cole Swensen
- Dr Dalek, Stratis Havarti
- No legal bar, gajanan mishra
- Make believe, hasmukh amathalal
- Informed World, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Fading Dreams, Gillian Commerford
- an Ode to Cindy, Tim Labbe