Here I Am
Here I am, for my promises
The day which I have rises
In darkened nights.
Mocking nights and jibed stars
I am alone, what for’s?
Though you are bright-
In my heart every moment
Your voice, your smile.
Saddam Husen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Here I Am by Saddam Husen )
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon