There is a hero in everyone,
A fighter within you.
As mighty as the sun,
Vision in clear view.
Power to share, power to give,
Protector for the ones you love.
The strength to carry on, to live,
Peace to spread like Noah's dove
A hero in everyone; do realize,
Look inside and you will see,
In autrocity, you will rise,
To guard; to roam free.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hero by jibin joseph )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blue Octavo Haiku, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Algonquin Afterthoughts, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- After Eden, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Because We Closed Our Eyes, A.j. Binash
- three, laxami Cards
- For Colin McCahon [NZ Painter: 1919 -1987], Keith Johnson
- Why I never visited NZ from OZ in 1970, Keith Johnson
- Dark Lady, Keith Johnson
- Naboth's vineyard, Gert Strydom
- Those Girls, Keith Johnson