Edward Kofi Louis
Heroes, he, shoe, hoe, hoes, she, ore, roe, sore, here, her, see, seer, hero! !
Because of peace and, of the sweet muse of your love;
In a land where, joy rules than the bullets of war.
You are my hero!
And, i am your hero;
In many ways of life,
And, with the muse of love in the land of peace than war.
Like the written code of love;
With our faces and our voices,
And like the spiritual rush hour in the land of your sweet muse.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heroes! ! by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Black And Blue, Electric Lady
- TAX PAYER, alexander opicho
- Poem: Power Thoughts, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Do You Really Want To Live In The Past?, Ronald Chapman
- Sundar Sa Ehsas................, sonali kumari
- Kabhi Aisa Bhi Hota Hai..............., sonali kumari
- When the Soul Ascends, Higher, Sincair Farrell
- Mere Man Ki Uljhan…………………….., sonali kumari