Edward Kofi Louis
Heroes, he, shoe, hoe, hoes, she, ore, roe, sore, here, her, see, seer, hero! !
Because of peace and, of the sweet muse of your love;
In a land where, joy rules than the bullets of war.
You are my hero!
And, i am your hero;
In many ways of life,
And, with the muse of love in the land of peace than war.
Like the written code of love;
With our faces and our voices,
And like the spiritual rush hour in the land of your sweet muse.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heroes! ! by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- My Labour and Thy Favour, Aftab Alam
- I am Young, Aftab Alam
- My Breakfast, Tony Adah
- Idiotic bribery, SALINI NAIR
- Imaginational Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- SONS WHO SILENTLY CHANGE HISTORY, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- FRAGRANCE, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- lost to me, Edan Oliver
- An Open - Ended Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- JANE SAYS., Terry Collett
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- About motherland by Rasul Gamzatov, Yuri Starostin
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(1886 - 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)