Hitler, the Man Who Created Israel.
I have just looked at some picture of Hitler as a young soldier,
he wears a grey uniform walks in a grey street and buildings
are grey. It appears he and his contemporaries lived at a time
before colours were invented.
Looking at his youthful indistinct feature, there is absolutely
nothing about this man, the painter of pretty postcard, that
he had in him so much hate and a gift of oratory to go with it.
yes he brought colour ok, mostly blood red.
A movie about a stammering king has won an Oscar, I can’t
but think if Hitler had a bad stammer he would be laughed
off the stage and reduced to painting, say, houses; and Israel
would still be a Zionist’s dream.
oskar hansen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Herr Hitler by oskar hansen )
- After Many Years (Tanka), Mihaela Pirjol
- I live and I, gajanan mishra
- Crime & War, Dean Meredith
- This world is messy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Barriers Within, Namita Sawant
- Ma mate kahuchhi, gajanan mishra
- The New Watch, Terence Murphy
- My mother is telling me, gajanan mishra
- The Search, david kush
- Belissima, Patricia Spears Jones
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 November 1759 – 9 May 1805)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)